Responsible for providing telecommunication services to the Convention Center’s clients, exhibitors and internal staff. Candidate must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment. Candidate must be proficient in basic computer support, network troubleshooting, network maintenance, and problem resolution.
Technical Skills include:
• Knowledge of Windows 10 Operating Systems, computer diagnostics and repair, Office 365.
• Basic understanding of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including Cisco routers, Cisco switches, firewalls, UPSs, and other hardware
• The ability to monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, etc.
• Basic programming knowledge a plus
• Ability to interact effectively with and assist customers on a daily basis.
Bachelors Degree preferred or one (1) to three (3) years of experience in computer science or related field.
Starting salary $18.00 with excellent benefits.
This is a position of the Convention Center Authority; not a Metropolitan Government position. Valid Tennessee Driver’s License required. Flexible work schedule required including nights, weekends, and holidays.
You must apply at https://www.nashvillemusiccitycenter.com/about/job-opportunities
NOTE: Background and substance abuse screenings will be conducted for all positions.
Go to: http://www.nashvillemusiccitycenter.com/sites/default/files/network_technician_1_4.pdf to view job description.
NO PHONE CALLS